Coworkers suck

over 5 years ago

Will I get a new job soon? I am so fed up with my coworker and my job. I am angry every day I get home. I have to get out of there before I loose my mind.

over 5 years ago
rravenmoon's photo

Sophea (rravenmoon)

410 posts

Come to private chat and I will be happy to look into this matter for you. I do see good news ahead.

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY OR MAKE AN APPPOINTMENT WITH ME AND I CAN HELP YOU,TO GIVE YOU CLAIRITY THERES MORE TO THIS FROM WHAT I SEE.

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full accurate insight on a new job and much more through and what the spirit show for you . I will give you the truth and when . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Marie,

Much as you dislike your current job, moving on without resolving the issues that trouble now you means that these very same problems will just reappear in front of you again while working through different people. That’s how things work … the same problem will present itself over and over until you figure out how to master the issue.

It’s weird how life works like that. Life wants YOU to figure out how to rise above every annoyance … it wants YOU to navigate your own life to achieve that harmonious existence you truly crave.

I’d be glad to help you through this problem step-by-step so you can walk away from this job with a clean slate. Let me know if you wanna chat!

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

I can help

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

hello dear and yes you will as long as you keep looking for what you want im on line .