Whats my friends problem?

over 5 years ago

Laura 9/19/81 this guy from my past recently came back into my life about 1yr ago. He is divorced with 2 kids. My friend Jean 11/21/81 does not want me to be with him or marry him, just because he is divorced with 2kids. She told me if I marry him she will not support the marriage or even be there. She said after we get married she will only be friends with me, but will never go out with him. This really hurts my heart so bad and this saddens me, I feel like I have been so nice/understanding and respect her opinion up until a certain point. Why is she being this way for, she is married with 3 kids and im happy for her why cant she be happy for me. also wondering if this is all her husband 3/16/81. Can someone tell me information whats going on here is she jealous or something. I will then pick someone thanks.

over 5 years ago

Hello Laura , sorry you are experiencing these issues within your friendship. And I completely understand the confusion on your end. Yes jealousy does surround her energy along with higher levels of concern. I am online if you would like to read a little deeper into things I am happy to help.

Many blessings, Penelope Anne.

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello join me for clarity

over 5 years ago

Hello, I can give you full insight and details on all of your concerns . I read the spirit of a situation and much mire , Come in and let me help you . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

I can help

over 5 years ago

Thank u all for the replies, I will pick someone soon.

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

If you would like a reading, give me a call. I am online intermittently.

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Laura,

You’re the same age as my eldest daughter!

Jean does not want you to be with him or marry him but it’s not only because he’s been married before and has children. You really need to have a heart-to-heart with her. After all, you two have been friends a long time. She really does have your best interest at heart. So while you might not agree with everything she has to say – you should at least listen to her concerns so you can make the wisest choice for YOU, long term. You want to go into this relationship with your eyes WIDE OPEN (not face huge disappointments where you are rudely surprised later).

Hope that helps. If you want more details, you know where to find me.

Mystic_SunTiger