Why is she so jealous?

over 5 years ago

Laura 9/19/81. I have found out that this girl Rosio 7/5/83 is very jealous of me over this man Dave 8/11/80. The crazy thing is I don’t even no Rosio and don’t even no how she found out about me. Heard she worked with someone to put a blockage on my love life and wished bad things on me to never be happy, to keep me from being with this man. Can u tell me how she found out about me?, why is she so jealous of me over this man?. Hope I get some insights from psychics on here, to see who connects to this situation and I will pick someone. I have been trying to get help on this situation a while now got taken advantage of. Also spent a lot of money im also in financial problems, is there someone who is willing to help from there heart. thanks

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and tell you the truth about this woman , and why she is jealous of you . I see a lot through spirit about this situation and much more . Come in and let me give you full insight and details . on everything and your concerns . I have specials today . On line now . I know I can help you right away . Blessings

over 5 years ago

I can help

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME IM ONLINE TO TAKE YOUR CALL! IF YOUR TIERED OF SUGAR COATED READINGS THEN GIVE ME A CALL TODAY!

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome , and what I am seeing right now is this woman has no idea who you are but she knows the man your talking to and that’s were the jealousy is around you because of him. but theres more im on line if you like to talk more.

over 5 years ago

Thank u all who replied to my question, hope to get more answers then I will pick a person.

over 5 years ago

Yes this woman is completely jealous of you, she totally obsessed with you too which is pathetic, now the bigger more important thing here dear is that you focus on you and this mans connection right now and future and dont even give her power or worry about her, the love and connection you have and future with this man will be so happy and i want you to know this woman has no power over your relationship with him, also good is always stronger than any evil! and out weighs

over 5 years ago

I can help!

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Laura,

The good news is that you can protect yourself from bad juju. Doesn’t matter WHY she is jealous. It’s not about YOU, per se. She would feel this way no matter who dated Dave.

Kinda freaky how we can be targets of someone’s horrible intentions when we did absolutely nothing to deserve it. In this case you’re just “guilty” by association (you did nothing wrong but she’s not wise enough to see that).

If you’d like help, you know how to reach me.

Mystic_SunTiger