I'm going though a situation with a family member?

over 5 years ago

I feel like I’m ready to leave because I’m tired of arguing and fighting with this family member of mine and it’s also because I live with them and I rather just be on my own I just don’t know what to do anymore.i work 2 jobs and its like never Home all the time they wanna argue with me I tried turning to my partner 05/02/1972 about the situation they just don’t understand when I am going through and I really need their support at this moment I don’t know what to do?

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and help you with your concerns , I see you are going through a lot right now , with this family member , I see a lot through spirit and much more. I have specials today . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Teanna,

You’re right. You deserve to come home to a safe and loving home after working two jobs. You don’t deserve any of this arguing!

I’d love to read for you. Let me know if you want to move forward wisely (fully aware to avoid potential pitfalls).

~ Mystic SunTiger

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see a lady spirit who is creating problems.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you