Chakra Balancing

over 5 years ago
abisim81 didn't upload a photo

abisim81

8 posts

Hi good night Anyone here does this? I mean genuine, like it really works, and not taking a customer money and giving them false hope…By claiming you can, when you cannot.

Honesty please!

over 5 years ago
psychicodessa's photo

Psychic_Odessa (psychicodessa)

44 posts

Hi darling i would love to work with you lets connect and see what the universe has instore for your future

love and light

over 5 years ago

abisim81

8 posts

Thanks Odessa :)

over 5 years ago

Hello dear , I do work with chakra balancing and energy work. I have been doing so successful for the past 13 + years. I am online if you wish to connect and take a look into your energy and if there is any sort of imbalance I am happy to provide you with help if desired.

Many blessings, Penelope.

over 5 years ago

abisim81

8 posts

Thank you penelope

over 5 years ago
masuma's photo

Masuma Badri (masuma)

62 posts

yes I am taking meditations for chakra balancing an aligning and simultaneously shielding.. if interested msg

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Do an internet search for “Simple chakra rehab” by SunTiger. I wrote that article years ago. You can do the work yourself by meditating!

Meanwhile, I “get” you’re really feeling “off” like maybe you have a curse or something. I can help you determine if you do or not.

In addition to providing Tarot readings, and being highly intuitive, I am also a Reiki Master/healer and I practice Shamanism. So if you want genuine help that works … message me!

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

abisim81

8 posts

Gday, Divine

Thank You!

Hello Tami, thanks for your response , and no i have no curse on me…just inquiring for someone ;)

over 5 years ago

Hi there!

Yes, you definitely want to be choosy on who you select for this kind of work. This should be obvious, but the reader/healer should have a good working knowledge of the chakras and at least be able to name each chakra, what color corresponds to it, and what mental/physical/emotional issues are associated with that chakra, and then know what to do to remedy it.

I got a chakra reading one time and the reader was telling me my “blue chakra needs work” but she was unable to give it’s actual name or location on the body (vishuddha/throat chakra) or offer any specific details or insight besides that. That’s a red flag guys. For example, a good chakra reader will tell you, “I see your throat chakra is closed and that this is starting to manifest physically – are you having sore throats or coughing? This is the chakra that rules communication and speaking your truth…” etc etc. What you don’t want to hear is “Your red chakra is bad, I can heal it with a $500 cleanse.” Lol

I hope that makes sense. I am an advisor here on Bitwine, and I do chakra readings if you are interested. But whoever you choose, just make sure they are reputable. :)

Bright blessings! Violet

over 5 years ago
sabrinapsychic didn't upload a photo

psychic readings by sabrina (sabrinapsychic)

3 posts

hi I would like to see I feel that it is important that the universe connects the two people that would be able to work tighter

over 5 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me for the truth to your future love & career readings $10 call now!

over 5 years ago
wishful_thinker didn't upload a photo

wishful_thinker

8 posts

@Visions by Violet I really liked how you not only answered the question, but explained the process. I sometimes have the same questions as others and come here to look for answers. Too many times, I feel most aren’t genuine and looking in the best interest of the client; only out to get money and string people along with little bits of the truth mixed with lies. Thank you for taking the time out to break this down. The best and most genuine are like diamonds; hard to find, but once you do, you’re golden. Peace

over 5 years ago

My approach is to first read your general and current chakra activation, to explain it to you, and then to mostly teach you how to balance yourself, and also to reach your highest energetic potential (as next stage). Optionally, as part of this process, we can also do remote sessions during which I “teach” your body and mind to heal, and to trigger and maintain the balancing. The most important thing, however, is you acquiring the techniques to know and balance yourself :)

over 5 years ago

abisim81

8 posts

Hiii all, thanks much for taking the time to answer my question, i really appreciate it. Very insightful info Violet…and thumbs up to the others.