Can't find Psychic who can really see (for years)... please, help

over 5 years ago
contact didn't upload a photo

contact

2 posts

I have specially registered here to post this message. The essence of this message – to ask for help. My short story, which I write later – it’s explanation what I’m looking here for and why. I would be grateful for all people, who will respond with willingness to give any help to me. And I apologize for my broken English – I’m not a native speaker.

Many years ago, more the 15 years back actually, I got some illness. Moment when it came to my life divided my life into two parts – “before” and “after”. Gradually symptoms became so bad and fundamental, that threw out me from the “normal life” completely – for the last years I can’t do any job and do many even simple things. I write “illness”, because the name of “this” is unknown to me. During many years and a lot of attempts I discovered the total inability not only to cure “this”, but even to know what “this” is really is. I obviously is facing something unknown to modern medical science and unclassified by it.

After many years of attempts to find any relief through “official medicine” I decided to turn to “alternative medicine”. And added more years of attempts trying “alternative” diagnosis and treatments methods. There were a lot of things here – almost everything you can think of, even if you know a lot about “alternative” fields. The result of all of this is the same of result of trying to find help from “official medicine” – I’m not better and still don’t have any idea what is wrong with me.

The next part of my years-long searches is close to the reason of writing this message. Of course, I have met a lot of people, who told a lot of stories about people which “extra” abilities. Who, broadly speaking, can “clair-“ “see”, “hear”, “know” and a lot of other “extra” staff. And who really help people. And I thought – maybe, if such people really exist (look at amount of case stories!), than maybe someone will be able at least to give me some direction (be it “seeing” or whatever) what is wrong with me? And I started to try to find such people and ask for help. To present moment, I have asked for help from more the 50 such people from more than 10 countries. Some of them really unique in their societies. And some of them really known worldwide. But others, to the contrary, were absolutely unknown to masses, which made them even more interesting in mane aspects. And what is result of all this attempts… If short, than super demotivating… And the reason of demotivation is not the fact that I didn’t find the help. Nooo – everything is much worse. During all this years I have never met someone who in any way demonstrated his “extra” abilities. No one ever told me what is wrong with me. But what is much worse, no one ever produced any piece of potentially verifiable information which turned true. Nothing, which I could make at least small, but a hope, that there is any potential chance to find anything of help in this “world of people which extra abilities”.

I can tell, that BEFORE all this visits and travels I was much more a believer that such phenomens can truly exist that I’m now. My personal experience influences this believe very badly.

And now to the essence of my message. For all this people I always came with respect and a hope. So, I never put the question is style “prove for me!”. I only came, asked for help, listened carefully and did what I have been told to. And only as a result of this I seen, that not only I didn’t receive any help, but I didn’t receive even slightest prove that this person “see” anything beyond “normal” human abilities.

Ma My situating is very poor. I have spent years and years in the beginning to discover that modern medicine science can’t help me in any way. I surrendered.. Than I got a new hope, that maybe I will find some help from people with “special powers”. And I again spent years and years… To get same devastating result. But now is much worse – now I really don’t know where to go…

And that is why I decided to try to write here – what I’m asking and looking for – is to find ray of hope. At least small ray of hope – which can show me, that there is at least any sense in trying to continue my attempts and search further. Please, if this will be read by someone, who think that he/she can “show” me that “special powers” truly exist in any form, than this can be for one person (me) a true treasure. This can be a ray of hope – and this can show me, that I can continue my search and attempts – that this is not completely useless. The internet is full of stories of people who can “see” the past of a person and correctly tell it. Maybe someone can do such thing for me? Or something else, which is also straightforward clear…

Please, if you can “show” me that such thing really exist in this world, please, write me Personal Message here or tell how to contact you – this would be precious for me.

Thank you for reading this!

over 5 years ago

Ok, I am not promising anything, however, I do have a lot to offer you. I also have some background that might help with your questions..some that others may not have. I really feel your pain in this and want to help.

over 5 years ago
contact didn't upload a photo

contact

2 posts

Dear LoveSizeMedium, thank you so much for your kind reply. I would be happy to communicate with you. How can I contact you?

over 5 years ago
psychicodessa's photo

Psychic_Odessa (psychicodessa)

44 posts

hello dear i would love to work with you and give you some guidance and insight on the situations of your life my heart truly goes out to you and i would love to give you back the hope you are looking for there is always a light at the end of the tunnel i do have some knowledge that might be able to help you and please do not be discouraged where others have failed you please feel to contact on my profile and lets connect. love and light

over 5 years ago
masuma's photo

Masuma Badri (masuma)

62 posts

ok so what I understand from your story is you are going through some rare mental conditions, which the medical science has no answer for it and also you have not found a Psychic or a healer who can help you with your condition… correct ? if yes .. then pls mail me what are you exactly are you facing and feeling so i can see whether i can help u or no …

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I need some more info so plz message me which is totally free.Thank you

God bless you

over 5 years ago
isabelj didn't upload a photo

Isabel J Blanco (isabelj)

80 posts

Hi there, first off all I am so sorry to read your story. Not knowing is worse then knowing. As Reiki Master I cam across a lot of challenges and what I read you need a good healer. But I will need some info regarding what affects you most. Message me and make an appointment or just come online.

Upfront I send you healing straight away.

Namaste!

over 5 years ago

You need healing at a soul level. Everything in our lives that manifests is influenced by our karma. I am not a reader here but I recommend you look up the Tao Chang on google and try to find out more about Master Sha. Find a centre closest to where you are and contact them, someone there will guide you. Good luck.

over 5 years ago

Please call me, I can help.

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HELLO, YOU SAY THAT YOU HAVE SPENT YEARS AND YEARS SEARCHING, REALLY HAVE YOU? I DON’T DOUBT THAT YOU HAVE. HOWEVER YOU MAY HAVE ALSO, TRIED EVERY KIND OF MEDICINE ON THE MARKET. THERE ARE THINGS OUT THERE THAT PEOPLE REFUSE TO SEE ESPECIALLY DOCTORS WHO SAY THEY CARE BUT REALLY DO NOT! YOU KNOW THIS AS WELL AS I DO. SO WHERE DO YOU GO FROM HERE???? WELL, THERE IS A BIG LIGHT AT THE END OF YOUR DARK ROAD, THE QUESTION IS…. ARE YOU REALLY WILLING TO TRAVEL DOWN THAT PATH? REASON WHY I ASK BECAUSE I CAN TELL YOU THIS WAY TO GO HOWEVER, IT’S UP TO YOU TO STAY DILLIGENT AND HAVE THAT WILL DEEP WITHIN, NOT TO LOOK AT THE SURFACE BUT LOOK DEEP AT WHAT I CAN TELL YOU. NO MAGIC IS GONNA HELP, NOT NOW AND NOT TOMMOROW BUT, I DO HAVE A WAY FOR YOU! THAT CHOICE IS YOURS. YOU HAVE WHAT’S CALLED FREE WILL. YES. AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!