Dealing with anxiety and stress. Will things get better?

over 5 years ago

Lately I’ve been dealing with a lot and life could be better. I’ve been having a lot of anxiety and chest pains. How can I help myself when will things get better. I just want to be happy 04/28/98 and I am Rose

over 5 years ago

Hi Rose , I am sorry to hear you are facing these struggles. I am online if you wish to enter chat I am happy to look into things for you and provide you with the answers you seek in regards to what’s to come. Positive changes are ahead of you but focus on self along with change does need to be made on your end.

Blessings, Penelope.

over 5 years ago

Hi Rose!

You are certainly not alone in your feelings of anxiousness. A lot of people, regardless, of their specific personal situations, are feeling a bit more anxious and restless. Pair that with a less than ideal living situation, you are going to react as any human would. Happy is a relative term my dear. I know what you are saying, but I would suggest for you to take things in small increments and set small goals for yourself. Permanent positive change doesn’t happen overnight. There is no concrete answer to the “when” of your question. Rose will be happen on x day because of x reason… it’s up to you and your actions!

I know that the term “self care” is a bit of a catchphrase right now, but it truly is a good place to start. You have to determine what exactly it means to you, though. Prioritizing yourself and realizing that you are the only thing standing in the way of this happiness is the key to feeling better. No state of being can ever be consistently held for too long. We are, by design, in a constant state of change end evolution. Resisting the flow is what causes the feeling of discontent.

Adding elements of spiritual practice and routine into your life can help, too. Surrendering the negative feelings into the universe/or god to take can be a comforting exercise. Doing on a daily basis as a form of mental/spiritual hygeine is good thing. Treating that as important for your well being and needing prioritization can really help you. We wouldn’t go a day without brushing our teeth for we know how imperative it is for our dental health, but we often go long stretches of time without ever doing any kind maintenance for our minds.

I can keep going on this, but it is very personal to everyone. If you want to talk in more detail specific to you, I would be happy to chat with you privately. I hope this has helped a bit. Remember that you control your mind and your thoughts about your situations. They are completely within your control even when the situations are not.

Be well and bright blessings, Rose!

Pixie :)

over 5 years ago

honey you are dealing with a spirit that stole your happiness and youre letting it run your life.

we need to get you back to the point when you first were vulnerable to that feeling and then remove everything else so you can start to love yourself again

xx

over 5 years ago
isabelj didn't upload a photo

Isabel J Blanco (isabelj)

80 posts

Hi there, I started in sending you reiki cleaning chakras.

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you have been facing huge problems and unwanted situations in the past.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IF YOU WOULD LIKE A ONE ON ONE SESSION CALL ME.

over 5 years ago
psychiclana's photo

lana rose (psychiclana)

71 posts

I have a love reading 35 dollars for 45 minutes any time not used can be saved and used again at an additional time I have a love reading 10 for 10 and 15 for 20 but they do not include the same special offer as the 35 dollar reading

over 5 years ago
ms.serenity's photo

Ms. Serenity (ms.serenity)

466 posts

Dear rose, anxiety is a pain to deal with because of the simple fact your in the “unknown” f things and the chest pains that may occure with it is the heavyness it brings along. Calm your nerves and start doing what you want done in your life instead of being in the “unknown or waiting” . yes everyone wants to be ahead of the game aka life,but that’s not half of it. yes youd like to know whether or not or whats coming your way,this is where MOST of this stress is coming from. take the stirring wheel back into your own hands again..i can help you there. give me a call when your ready.

over 5 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me for a full life love & career reading the truth to your future $10

over 5 years ago

Anyone else

over 5 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me for the truth to your future love & career readings $10 call now!

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you through spirit to get better and to release all of the negative around you and within you . On line now I will give you the truth and what to avoid , for the future . On line now -Live chat . Come in and Let me help you with your concerns . Blessings