confused plz help

over 5 years ago

me and my ex have split up and were still seeing each other up and totally fine getting on good until the moment i found out about another girl now he is being nasty and saying he doesn’t care about me and won’t speak to me. is this serious or will he come back to me?

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

First? I’m really sorry he’s treating you that way. It’s just pure mean to play with someone’s heart like that. I’d love to offer you a reading where we consult Tarot to learn what he’s really up to. I have a special that I’m offering by email (for $10 you ask your question and I give you a fully detailed response by next day).

Let me know if I can help. ~ Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY LET ME TAP INTO HIS ENERGY .

over 5 years ago
psychiclana's photo

lana rose (psychiclana)

71 posts

his intentions with you are pure and I do see from the spirits there is a chance to reconcile but there is a lot more going on that you should know about call me !

over 5 years ago

he is embarrassed upset an feels like its over now you found out about her, please call me and we can see what to say to fix this issue.

over 5 years ago

im online come chat w me

over 5 years ago
psychiclana's photo

lana rose (psychiclana)

71 posts

call me and hear my specials !

over 5 years ago

Hello, Come in and let me help you right away on all of your concerns , I will give you the truth and much more . I don’t sugar coat , but give you what the spirit show On line now -I have specials today. On line now live chat . Blessings

over 5 years ago

I can help

over 5 years ago
daisymayreadings didn't upload a photo

✨Spiritual Daisy May✨ (daisymayreadings)

15 posts

hello dear please allow me to tap in to his energy and provide u with honest answers details and insights I do not sugar coat anything at all

over 5 years ago

I feel I can really give insight here.

over 5 years ago
jonathan69143's photo

Jonathan Love (jonathan69143)

45 posts

Remember, that you and your ex DID split up and were still “seeing” each other, as in NON commitment. Possibly (FWB) So, if there is NON commitment, then there can be others. If you would like to speak with me and have a little chat about this, I will be online. Blessings. XXX Jonathan Love

over 5 years ago
spiritsvoice18's photo

Spirits Voice (spiritsvoice18)

3 posts

Hello, I am new here but i have over 35 yrs exp and specialize in love relationships. I can tell you his thoughts as i am a very strong empathic, I have been on other sites for many years with over 6000 wonderful 5 star reviews..contact me, Id love to help you. spirits voice