Just messaged him

over 5 years ago

Just messaged (W) told him things were going to have to change. Translation: ((Meaning)) I’m at the point of either staying or going he better be making a decision on what he wants from this. We’re in a sexual LD relationship and I’m tired of the foot dragging. This isn’t normal – I want a relationship that is shared- not divided in miles. I’m ready for him to give me a ring on my finger and ask me to be his wife. We’ve been in this sexual relationship, for two years – it’s about time.

over 5 years ago
meztli's photo

Meztli (meztli)

62 posts

Why should he give you a ring if he already have all what he needs from you? love, attention, ld sex?

A relation should be build in time but being in person is important. Ld sex is never going to make him ask you for marriage.

This is not about him, this is about you…

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HI, IT’S BEEN A WHILE HOW ARE YOU? LISTEN, IM HERE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TALK I FEEL YOU AND I KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THE WHOLE YEAR OR SO BUT IF YOU NEED A FRIEND MESSAGE ME EVEN IF YOU WANT TO. I KNOW IT’S HARD.

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and what im seeing in the cards is that you will have to make a dramatic move to help him open his eyes before he can see how serous you are. im on line

over 5 years ago
stormyrain417 didn't upload a photo

stormyrain417

47 posts

Yes agree to put a ring on your finger is so opposite. The sex thing is only two years sex it was nothin to him. You’re jumping way too far. If you want him to be serious with you than you need to spill it or he will not know and just use you as a toy.

over 5 years ago
psychiclana's photo

lana rose (psychiclana)

71 posts

hello my love I am able to help you with this situation because I do pick up he does care for you very strongly but you should know there is a third party creating the distance hat has been going on lately

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Dear Feisty Redhead,

You have a right to want what you desire. Convincing someone else to to make a move when he has other interests vying for his attention and other things on his mind isn’t always easy. I’d be happy to provide you with a fully detailed reading so you know what’s on his mind, at least. That will help you know how to maneuver for the best possible outcome.

~ Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Ms Tula you are a great lady – thank you for reaching out in here. Lana & Tami – I believe you tried to help but he doesn’t have anyone else. I’m not sure who you are seeing but that’s not him. Metli I’m guving away nothing – we’re in a relationship. You misread everything. He’s not a user.

over 5 years ago

I can help

over 5 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me for the truth to your future love & career readings $10 call now!

over 5 years ago

Hello, you did the right thing , to let him know . his game is over . let me look in spirit and see what h9is thoughts were toward you . I see a lot through spirit Come in on live chat . I have the answers for you . and much more . Blessings