Feelings?

over 5 years ago

Do dwanye 05/02/1972 have any feelings for me or am I waste my time with him I love him and all but something he can be a bit stubborn I don’t want to give up on him I just need to figure out what are the best Solutions the working this relationship out?

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love him so much and you want to be with him but things are not going smooth between both of you.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

hello teanna . it shows me that this person haves strong feelings torge you but I do see that there’s jealousy around you and this person there’s blockage surrounding you and I do see Dwayne is very stubborn when it comes down on his feelings and he haves some trust Issues I hope you see this and I hope you have wonderful day and hope to talk To you soon

over 5 years ago

hi dear and welcome and the only thing you can do is actually talk to with him and lay down yor rules , if he does not want to listen then its time to let go until he understands .im on line .

over 5 years ago

Hello Teanna , I understand your situation is a difficult one as it is not easy to continue to remain patient when distance is a factor in a relationship/connection. Emotional attachment is there on Dwayne’s end but I do also pick up a great deal of struggle and obstacles dear not only surround him but also your connection. If you are still in need of insight and guidance on this situation feel free to enter chat . I am happy to assist you in this matter and provide you with the clarity you are in need of at this time.

Blessings, Penelope Anne.

over 5 years ago

hello there I am picking up on your situation and there is more to it that is going on the feelings you are having for him there is a reason behind that there is a connection between you 2 but would love to give you more detailes on this for you

over 5 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love & career $10

over 5 years ago

IM online now come chat