Member of my group

over 5 years ago

I run a dining out group. I don’t know his last name but one of the male members comes to quite a few of these events. He is kind of introverted. I’m attracted to him but i have no idea what his thoughts are toward me. Would you be able to give me more insight to him and his thoughts even though i don’t have a last name? Thank you.

over 5 years ago

Yup! Darker haired gentleman, right? – its not SUPER dark but he does have more dominant features, not so soft although his jawline is.

if you give me a call we can break it down and see how he really feels!

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HELLO, IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INSIGHT CALL ME FOR A FULL LIFE READING TODAY!

over 5 years ago

hi dear and welcome and well, there is a lot there to be said im seeing that in his path he has a lot going on and there seems to be no room for a fling or a relationship right now and that’s what he will tell you .im on line

over 5 years ago
meztli's photo

Meztli (meztli)

62 posts

Hi dear :)

The most important of all is to discover how the relation could work seeing his character, his thougts and how to manage the situation before to take any decision.

Come to chat 3 minutes for free, then you can decide if you want to go on with the reading to see deeper the posibilities that you could have together.

Xoxo

over 5 years ago
advisordorothy's photo

advisordorothy

241 posts

Hi good afternoon, I do feel that there is a deep connection with this man energy I feel old souls there is some type of interference although, get back with me to look deep to see what’s going on thank again love & light!!

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

I would love to pull Tarot Cards on him so you know exactly what he is thinking.

Let me know if you want my help.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 5 years ago

Hi Victoria!

Yes, I can tune in with just a first name, and I do feel drawn to your energy and your situation with this man. Feel free to check my profile and read my reviews, and give me a call so we can get started! :)

Violet

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight through his spirit and how he is . if he will move forward with you or not . I will give you the truth through spirit , Spirit will show the truth for the future . I have specials today . Blessings