Kiss

over 5 years ago
starrynight84 didn't upload a photo

starrynight84

1 post

Today my guy best friend and I kissed it was magical it was wonderful like fireworks! Lol How’s he feeling about it? My name is Kelly dob is 62084 and Donald 92388

over 5 years ago

I am online and ready to help!!

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME IM ONLINE.

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are connected to each other and on the same track.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 09/24/18-10/01/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. SEPTEMBER Specials!

over 5 years ago

hi dear and well he is feeling a little guilty and happy all at the same time.im on line If you want a session

over 5 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love & career readings $10

over 5 years ago

come chat im online now

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Hi Kelly! :) I can offer you insight on what his feelings are, how this will develop and what major events should you expect in the future.

over 5 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I would be glad to take a look with you and see what I pick up.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full insight on you and him and what is ahead around you and him from spirit , and his thoughts for the future with you and what to avoid. On line now come in now so I can help you through spirit . I have specials now . Blessings

over 5 years ago

I am online and ready to chat about this

over 5 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Starrynight84,

Your question just makes me feel happy. You know he felt the magic too. Congratulations!

Whoo hoo!

~ MysticSunTiger

over 5 years ago
daisymayreadings didn't upload a photo

✨Spiritual Daisy May✨ (daisymayreadings)

15 posts

well it was not fireworks to u but it was for him contact me for more details