Whats he want?

over 5 years ago

So my ex that i was with for two years has recently started contacting me again after he just went m.i.a about a year ago. Whats his motive?

over 5 years ago
clairvoyantjessica's photo

Clairvoyant Jessica (clairvoyantjessica)

4 posts

Hi there,

I’d love to have an in-depth reading done with you to find out just exactly why your ex has come back into your life.

What I can tell you, is he does have some explaining to do. He’s had a lot of time to think and reflect on the relationship you and him had.

Please contact me today for insight. I am running great specials currently.

love & light, Jessica

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

Hi ciera! how have you been? haven’t heard from you in a while hope all is well with you dear just saw you and wanted to say hello and many blessings to you! you know what? don’t even give it a second thought dear its been that long so you know like what your made of and you know what you want in life your great at what you do so don’t even waste another min thinking of it you know just enjoy your life because this year coming your gonna be happy more than anyone I know really, anyway good to see you around! don’t be a stranger girl!

over 5 years ago

Thanks miss tula im good and good to hear from you

over 5 years ago

I am online and would love to look into things for you!

over 5 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future love & career readings $10

over 5 years ago

come chat so we can work on ur challenge of staying in the past and it is preventing from ur future