What is to happen next

over 5 years ago
amandah didn't upload a photo

amandah

1 post

Im really having troubles with my relationship. He is my best friend/lover and we have been in a confusing situation for the past 5 years. For one reason or another we habe never actually dated and it feels as if my feelings for him are more so than what he gives in return. He claims to love and care for me so much yet his actions most times make me think otherwise. Constantly lying or with holding things back from me related to him and other woman. He says he is with no one else but i feel highly intuitive that he is lying. He knows i love him more than anything and want to be with him but he just wont. Constantly going back and forth with making me think he wants to be with me to avoiding me for whar is sometimes a day or two. I don’t understand why he won’t be with me? It’s all extremely hurtful yet I can’t ever seem to just be done with what we have. Please give me some insight as to if this relationship is meant to grow and if we are ever to be together. TIA

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight on this man and toward you . I see a lot through spirit around him , . You need to come in and receive the truth through spirit of his thoughts and actions. Please have pay pal for your reading . I have specials today . On line now – Blessings

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you still love him and want to be with him but things are not going smooth between both of you and this thing make you confuse.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

hello . I’m online now to help you. ask about my fall specials when calling!

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear join me for true reading of your issue

over 5 years ago
insights_with_desiree's photo

Desiree Davis (insights_with_desiree)

59 posts

The outcome of this situation depends on how you express your emotions. Express yourself to him, he will in turn do the same to you. In time you will work out this issue between the two of you. Don’t give up on him, it is clear to see that you love him very much and that he loves you the same. For a full reading contact me.