Help

over 5 years ago

Hello I have problem with enemie named ramona p. When will she stop gossip in g about me. She is trying to ruin my reputation and job. My name patty 4-13-77 dob

over 5 years ago
mindreader didn't upload a photo

Mindreader (mindreader)

25 posts

come to me for help

over 5 years ago
insights_with_desiree's photo

Desiree Davis (insights_with_desiree)

59 posts

Your enemy Ramona, will not stop gossiping you unless you put a stop to it, or she moves on to another target. If you do not want to face this alone, you should ask a close friend, they will be more than willing to help. For more insight contact me.

over 5 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Let’s have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and what im seeing in the cards is well there is jealousy and gossip around you and it is coming from her, im seeing that she needs to be told to stop, because the more u leave it alone she will keep going im on line

over 5 years ago

Hello, Come in and let me give you full insight and when she will stop gossiping on you . I will give oyu help and she will stop , and much more . On line now I will help you right away through spirit . Blessings

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading ! Only 99 cent a min ! Come see me in chat ;)

over 5 years ago

I am online and ready to chat (: