Next move?

over 5 years ago

Since Courtney has been bothering me still and messing with my things. What will she do next? Is she going to do something else to me?

My name Sheila (11/17/1993)

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight and details on your questions and much more about this woman . On line now . -Live chat – I have specials today . I will ease your mind and tell you the truth. Blessings

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me today.ask about my fall specials.

over 5 years ago
mindreader didn't upload a photo

Mindreader (mindreader)

25 posts

come to me for help

over 5 years ago
isabelj didn't upload a photo

Isabel J Blanco (isabelj)

80 posts

Hi there, I can give you some good insights and advice.

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear join me for detail of your issue

over 5 years ago
clairvoyantsofia didn't upload a photo

Your Advisor Sofia (clairvoyantsofia)

3 posts

hello there I can definitely help guide you into your life and walk past those who do you no good in your spirit as well. please call me for more info thank you

over 5 years ago

Hi,

My name is Angelic Guide & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 5 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 09/17/18-09/24/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. SEPTEMBER Specials!