I'm trying to understand this?

over 5 years ago

I’m I having this same problem with 05/02/1972 my partner ex-girlfriend it seem like she is jealous of my relationship with him he wants to marry me but keep having problem with his ex-girlfriend should I give up on him.

over 5 years ago

Hi Teanna,

Why give up on him over someone else? I think there is a lot more to the situation than what you are asking, hun. She can be jealous all she wants. If it his reaction to her and her jealousy that is the problem for you, than that is a different story. I would be happy to take a honest look at your situation and provide you with honest feedback and advice in moving forward.

I hope to hear from you! I’d love to help you work past this.

Warm Regards, Pixie

over 5 years ago

Thank you for that I believe in what your saying.

over 5 years ago
loretta1's photo

Psychic Love Expert (loretta1)

15 posts

she dose not want him to be happy with no one but her I see there is a lot of things that she is doing to him you need to chat with me give me this code when you call to get 5$ off psychic1412

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

there needs to be boundaries here, lets take a look at your cards ;) only 99 cent a min !

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

I don’t think you should let people outside the relationship intervene in its development and growth. Her feelings and intentions are not important. What you have between you two is what matters.

over 5 years ago

Thank you miss mau I appreciate you saying that I needed to hear that!

over 5 years ago

Its complicated to make a choice. You have to test your own compatibility with that person. How compatible your relationship with your partner will be in future. You have to think for yourself instead of thinking of his ex.