Can this be my love of my life?

over 5 years ago

I think I found my soulmate 05/02/1972 is he my true love will we be together finally?a

over 5 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 08/27/18-09/03/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. AUGUST Specials!

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Hello Teanna! :) I would be happy to take a look for you. We can look into how the connection develops, what is the potential for the future and what his feelings and thoughts are for you.

over 5 years ago
mystic_morningstar's photo

michelle rose (mystic_morningstar)

39 posts

Hi Teanna

There seems to be a good connection here with you and this male, please feel free to come to me for guidance and a look at whats ahead for you both over the rest of this year.

Blessings.

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Dear join me i tell you very true about your soulmate

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and what im seeing right now that you will fall in love with this man but he is not your true love there will be another crossing your path, im on line if you wanna talk.

over 5 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life love & career reading I will tell you the truth to your future $10

over 5 years ago

I’m confused one telling me one thing one telling me another so which one is it?

over 5 years ago

I wish I had someone that was accurate because I’m hearing one thing and hearing another and I just now seeing it