will i receieve any contacts?

over 5 years ago

im just wondering will i ever recieve any contact from this guy i have interest? his name is tingo sept 12 1989 is his dob.

i havnt heard from him since july.

over 5 years ago

I am online and can help. Give me a call!

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love this guy very much and want to be with him.There is potential in your matter.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look and see when he will contact you . through spirit . I see a lot through his spirit and when he will contact you . On line now -Live chat , I have specials today . I will give you truth . Blessings

over 5 years ago

thanks!!

over 5 years ago
madamesonya's photo

psychic guide spiritual healer (madamesonya)

36 posts

well there seems to be a amazing connection between the two of you you both have a lot of feelings for one another I do see him reaching out to you but you both must take it slow don’t rush anything

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

okay sure thanks alot

over 5 years ago

i just dont understand why he doesnt contact me yet and it is bothering me. i try to stay positive but it is hard no contact

over 5 years ago

still available (:

over 5 years ago
mystic_morningstar's photo

michelle rose (mystic_morningstar)

39 posts

Hi Joann

He seems to be going through a stationary period in his life right now, as in stuck in a bit of a rut and lacking direction, I do feel that September will bring you some form of contact though, but for now I would sit back with patience, let him be the one to reach out to you next.

over 5 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life love & career reading I will tell you the truth to your future $10

over 5 years ago

okay i will try and thanks