Is he finally the one?

over 5 years ago

Im here to find out if the person who ive been soooo happy talking to is the 1 im suppose to marry. Ive lost soo much interest in my current boyfriend. I still care for him but im not in love with him anymore. I wasted to many years and not being completely satisfied wayyyy to long. Am I making the right choice to be with this person?

over 5 years ago
psychic.angelina407's photo

♥☼♥ Ms Angelina ♥... (psychic.angelina407)

14 posts

hi sweetie I would love to chat with u and give u full detail on whats going on I would need both of your names and dob so I can pick up on the situation contact me for 1 free question also! look forward to speaking with u ..:)

over 5 years ago
psychiclana's photo

lana rose (psychiclana)

71 posts

im picking up such a strong energy regarding this situation give me a call so we can chat together about this situation I have a lovers reading 25 dollars for 45 minutes any time not used can be saved whenever you decide to use the rest of your minutes however if you cant afford I can do a 10 for 10 love reading or 15 for 20 minutess

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HI CALL ME TODAY OR LEAVE ME A MESSAGE IF YOU WOULD LIKE A FULL LIFE READING ON THIS SUBJECT MATTER. IF YOU WOULD ALSO LIKE YOU MAY SIMPLY JUST MAKE AN APPOINTMENT WITH ME AND SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT.

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see things are not going smooth and you are fed up from ups and downs.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

I can help, I am online ready to chat.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead for you and this person where you really love , and much more . I will give you the truth , if oyu finally meant the right one for your future. On line now – Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

I would be happy to take a look at your love life, and let you know if what im seeing with him :) xx.

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 08/27/18-09/03/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. AUGUST Specials!

over 5 years ago
insights_with_desiree's photo

Desiree Davis (insights_with_desiree)

59 posts

i am picking on 2 possible outcomes in this situation which wont be set in stone until your decision is final on who you will be with the good news neither are negative although one will take more work. contact me if you like and we can dive deeper into your future with this lover who has your hear

over 5 years ago
psychicmisslee didn't upload a photo

BORN GIFTED TRUE PSYCHIC AN... (psychicmisslee)

847 posts

contact me for a full life love & career reading I will tell you the truth to your future $10