Is my partner my future lover

over 5 years ago

05/02/1981 I don’t have any doubt that my partner is my future just want Curious if this really going to happen like it’s playing to be I really do love this man and want to be with him I just want to know is he ready to also?

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Dear i see you face some big issue in future,join me for detail about your partner what he think about you

over 5 years ago

Oops I mean to say was is my partner is the the one 05/02/1972

over 5 years ago
psychiclana's photo

lana rose (psychiclana)

71 posts

wow I got such a strong energy once you said 1972 come and receive a love reading from me 25 dollars for 45 minutes any time not used can save whenever you would like to come back

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love him so much and very honest with him but not much clear about his feelings to take you and for this love relationship.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if he is ready for the future and much more , and capable of handling what you need and want . I will give you his true feelings toward you and future with oyu . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings