Toxic? Or scared

over 5 years ago

Yesterday the man I’ve dated for almost two years said something to me that has been really bothering me. He called me narcissistic. Is he trying to manipulate me in my thoughts? I live alone and I’m so tired of being alone. I’m ready to settle down and have a peaceful life. Is he toxic or is he scared and tying to divert off him? I’ve pressured him to move in – because it’s tome we moved forward.

over 5 years ago
madamesonya's photo

psychic guide spiritual healer (madamesonya)

36 posts

he’s not toxic just scared of moving to quickly

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are so much hurt and disappointed from his attitude.I would be very happy to read for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.You can message me which is totally free.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and it seems that he is scared of being tied down and to be in a long term relationship. im on line if you wanna take more.

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear i see he did not give you that respect care and love what you deserve please join me i tell you what happen actually

over 5 years ago

Toxic or scared, it’s unacceptable to talk to you that way. If you have to put the pressure on for him to make a move and his reaction to attact you verbally then there problem is more than him being scared. The issue is his reaction to his fear. This is will not be the only time fear shows up in his life. Are you ready to deal with that kind of reaction every time?

Think about it love. I know its so hard when you don’t want to be alone, but its better than questioning constantly. Don’t settle.

over 5 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.

over 5 years ago

Thanks everyone. I suggested that we approach disagreements differently to prevent this sorta thing again. So far so good. I love him and don’t want to walk away- I want us to learn to fix our mistakes and issues with respect for the other and not run from them. Arguments are going to happen – but like you asked pixie am I willing to put up with the verbal abuse every time he fears something? I know I love him and I believe he’s a good person to me otherwise. I just feel he needs to learn to choose better words, instead of verbally attacking me with name calling.

over 5 years ago

Hello , Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead , and change and much more . I read the spirit of the person and situation . On line now -Live chat. I have specials today . Come in and let me ease your concerns and answer all of your questions through spirit . and much more . Blessings

over 5 years ago

I’m online and can help. Let’s chat.

over 5 years ago
insights_with_desiree's photo

Desiree Davis (insights_with_desiree)

59 posts

He is not toxic but he is afraid of moving in with you he worries that it will ruin the relationship and change everything for the worse you have to ease him into it slowly and show him you are not going to become a angry uncaring “housewife” with him when you take this step forward

over 5 years ago
loretta1's photo

Psychic Love Expert (loretta1)

15 posts

hey I know why he is doing this chat with me asap I need to tell you what is happening

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

wow, that’s a big statement that would leave anyone confused, come in and lets read your cards. only 99 cent a min..