Purpose?

over 5 years ago

What is the purpose of this message board? I know as a psychic you need to be paid for your time and energy, but the problem is people post questions here and it seems as the responses are just an advertisement to go get a reading from you.

So as a psychic when you post a reply telling us you are connecting your spiritual guides and come see you for a reading it really does not help us to make a decision on who to talk to or confide in. I’ve learned the hard way that a $10 a minute psychic is just as accurate as a $1 a minute psychic. So, if you want someone to visit you we need more than I will consult my spirit guide and come visit me and I will tell you what I see. If you are connected prior to leaving the message I am pretty sure that you will not be connected by the time we see your reply and come to visit you.

It seems as if the same psychics reply to everyone’s questions and it is always a response to come visit. Like I said earlier I just don’t think every psychic posts a response based on connecting to the guides first. An example is one psychic says he is just mad at you but another psychic says he wants to move on and so should you. So based on the verbiage used by the potential customer and how the psychic understands the verbiage it is just a quick answer to get us to your chat room for a reading. Then the conversation could be the total opposite of what was posted here and what was said.

Like I said I understand that the psychics here need to make a living and should be paid for their time and energy but at the same time you really need to give the client a little more than what you are telling us.

I am sorry if I offended someone and like I said as a psychic I understand you need to get paid for you time and energy but you need to give the clients a little more to get us to your room.

Have a great evening.

over 5 years ago

yes you are right i agree thats why if you go to the other post that are up i do give more then just that so i understand and yes just keep looking for the right psychic nd you will get the right answers.