Connecting to dreams

over 5 years ago

Is there any way to get connect with us to know who the people we dream of? And how? I dreamed of a guy yesterday, and I really want to know who is he because I have never seen him.

over 5 years ago

hello dear and i do specialize in dreams and somtimes you will dream about new people at random because these are the people that will be entering your path son enough, and thats why your dreaming of them your starting to see them before they enter your life and they will have purpose in your life when the time is right thats why people say , i feel like ive seen that person before lol . im on line if you would lie a session.

over 5 years ago
psychiclana's photo

lana rose (psychiclana)

71 posts

hello dear from what your spirit Is showing me about your dream this is a man you’ve encounterd many times before trying to give you a message and thru these many encounters your spirit shows me this man you have seen has even came to you with many faces but the same spirit your spirit shows me there is something has been trying to tell you and your spirit and the universe has been trying to tell you this same message since before and after this spirit has tried to contact you! but it shows me when you wake up or even in your dream theres forgetfulness and interruption call me now so I can countinue with you

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I have the exact solution of your matter.Please message me,I will tell you there about it.Message is totally free:)

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, let me look into spirit about your dream and this person , and I will give you the truth , what the connection is and when you would meet him , or through a contact. On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

I love this kind of dreams. They are filled with potential. He usually represents the manifestation of your best partner, what you are looking for in this partner.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

40 yrs.plus exp in every psychic field. master dream interpreter and love reader and advisor,come call me today for a better tomorrow!