Universe Time

over 5 years ago

Do any of you understand Universe Time? Thank you. Universefamilyhealer

over 5 years ago
masuma's photo

Masuma Badri (masuma)

62 posts

Universe time means being at the right place in the right time in alignment with the exact vibration that you desire…and this can happen when you are aligned with your highest source… hope this helps with what you asked… for further explanations if you wish you can call .. Thanks Love & Peace

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what you are right on time , for some of your good to come fourth and much more . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

Thank you. I can see that there is not a good understanding of Universe Time here. Actually, Universe Time just means the Universe is in control. I live in Universe Time now. The Universe is releasing all of the spirits from my world. Take good care.