Is it over or was it out of spite

over 5 years ago

Shawn 1/23/1974 Marlyn 6/6/1996

So has she finally made the decision she does not want to be with me or was her response in regards to my message upsetting her. Was it spite or is it finally time to move on.

over 5 years ago

Hello Shawn, I would love to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now.

over 5 years ago

Hello Shawn my name is Mscanseeu and I am here to assist in your matter. I am online now

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Dear she still want you but she is angry with you,come to me for detail

over 5 years ago
angel_eyes_psychic didn't upload a photo

angel_eyes_psychic

50 posts

Hello I just finished reading your topic and I will be glad to help you. I specialize in all matters pick up all energies and clear all auras. I’m offering a $10 deal for 20 minutes all questions will be answered. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome , and im looking in your guides to see that she wants to move on and it is time for to as well, to move forward i your path. im on line if you want a session .

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Hello, let me look into sprit and see if she wants to move on or not and if you will have a chance for the future with her . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
psychiclana's photo

lana rose (psychiclana)

71 posts

her message was out of spite! but there is more that I see regarding this matter! call me now review my page to see my prices offers and deals