any girls like me?

over 5 years ago

My name is jacar martin and birthday is feb.8.1988. I’m deaf as well. I wonder any girls like me?

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and yes of corse there is , but it seems that your not getting out there to be socialable with anyone.im on line

over 5 years ago

Hi Jacar!

I would be happy to take a look at your situation with you and provide any insight into what comes up around you. You should also take notice of the repeating number 8 in your birthday and how numbers carry an energy that affects our personality profiles :)

I wish you well and would love to guide you!

Be well, Pixie

over 5 years ago

Hello Ja’Car, I have a message for you. A message that will bring nothing but pure joy into your life. I’m online now Ja’Car!

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

hello and welcome. come call me today for a one on one session I feel your frustration the world cant possibly understand what you feel. how you feel or what your going through. you ask God constantly why are you going through all these difficulties in life and your having a hard time understanding it all! if you want true answers today call me for a full life reading. I do not sugar coat I tell you what you need to hear.

over 5 years ago
angel_eyes_psychic didn't upload a photo

angel_eyes_psychic

50 posts

Hello I just finished reading your topic and I will be glad to help you. I specialize in all matters pick up all energies and clear all auras. I’m offering a $10 deal for 20 minutes all questions will be answered. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40 plus free angel healing!!!Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️