Will we ever speak again?

over 5 years ago

I haven’t spoke to my ex for 5 months now due to his baby mother stirring mess. I just want to know will we ever run into each other again or speak again? My name is Sheila Crespo 11/17/1993 and his is Dante Dolson 03/15/90.

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IM ONLINE NOW TO TALK TO YOU!

over 5 years ago

hello dear and yes you will actually run in to him again , and yes he does have a lot on his plate but he still thinks about you , im on line if u wanna talk.

over 5 years ago
angel_eyes_psychic didn't upload a photo

angel_eyes_psychic

50 posts

Hello I just finished reading your topic and I will be glad to help you. I specialize in all matters pick up all energies and clear all auras. I’m offering a $10 deal for 20 minutes all questions will be answered. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you still connected to him but things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40,30 mins-$60 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Hello, I see a lot through spirit , and she is causing a lot of mess and trouble . I will give you the truth when and around what time it will be when you and him have contact . On line now live chat . . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear you will be but you need to do some thing for your betterment,please join me me for detail