He is So Different

over 5 years ago
wendywoo70 didn't upload a photo

wendywoo70

17 posts

Why does he keep me at arms reach? What is going on? My d.o.b. Is 26-02-1970. Can anyone shed any light, please?

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and the reason why he keeps you close because he doesn’t want to see you happy, and im seeing that he cant let you go because he still has strong feelings for you.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and see what this thoughts are toward you , and when things will change for you and much more. I will give you the truth . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Would be happy to help you ! Only 99 cent a min! Check out my reviews and come see me !

over 5 years ago

online and ready to chat!

over 5 years ago
angel_eyes_psychic didn't upload a photo

angel_eyes_psychic

50 posts

Hello I just finished reading your topic and I will be glad to help you. I specialize in all matters pick up all energies and clear all auras. I’m offering a $10 deal for 20 minutes all questions will be answered. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

over 5 years ago
meztli's photo

Meztli (meztli)

62 posts

He already knows that you are always there for him…, so more you give more he will take.

Let´s chat to find the way to make him different and really attached to you.

Kiss.

over 5 years ago

I am online and available to chat.

over 5 years ago

I need names of you and him to give full details. But I do pick up a lot of energy around another girl around him. Lets talk. Im on Bitwine day and night, come find me. Mention this message and Ill give you a deal of extra 5 mins free. Thanks and bright blessings.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15 mins-$30,20 mins-$40,30 mins-$60 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Please give me a call!