Why

over 13 years ago
angel34 didn't upload a photo

angel (angel34)

416 posts

I have been without a job for now 3 and a half months I was pushed out of my last job by 2 thieves who were financially stealing from me I have not been able to get a new job all the jobs that I have applied for have been rejected by the companies and none of the employment agencies that I have signed up with have any work for me I am at a loss as to why this is happening I am just as capable as anyone to do any of the jobs that I have applied for will someone please shed some light as to why this is happening and let me know when a good paying job will come my way as I have exhausted all the assistance I can get at present and have nowhere else to turn. I need a job now as I am at the end of the road with everything.

over 13 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

Hii.….. am having ability to understand …I love to help and serve my clients. Whatever you are going through I can help you. I am in situation and can easily guide you, to get a clear vision at various situations in life. There is no reason to be frustrated and confused about in your current situation. I have spiritual and scientific way to understand you and guide you.……….I will not tell you what you want to hear , but what you need to hear as it is given to me. Sometimes you may not like what you are hearing and get upset . However, it is in your best interest and remedial solutions . My readings are honest as I am a person of integrity & principles. Blessings….

over 13 years ago
esotericlight's photo

Esoteric Light (esotericlight)

8 posts

Hang in there, these things usually happen for a reason. Sometimes in life we endure hardships and later realize they helped us get somewhere new or taught us a valuable life lesson. If you would like to consult the Tarot for more advice on your work situation please contact me.