Is he my soulmate?

over 5 years ago
gilbertd1993 didn't upload a photo

gilbertd1993

4 posts

The guy i like took this girl out and not me. Does he like me or is he playing games with me? Are they dating? What do i do?

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love this guy very much and want to be with him but things are not going smooth between both of you and you are so much hurt.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

There’s a way to approach this that’ll make it beneficial for all involved. Feel free to contect.

Greatest Blessings ~pmk

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Dear join me if you really want to know about him what he think about you

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for today 15mins/$29, 20min/$39, 60min/$90 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY FOR A FULL LIFE READING AND LET ME TELL YOU WHAT SURROUNDS YOU!

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight on this guy , and what is his doing , playing games or what , and if he like you or not for romance and relationship . I will give you the truth through spirit . When hire I can help you right away . I have specials Blessings

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome , and im picking up on his energy through you to see that he is not your soul mate and he is dating other people right now. im on line if you wanna talk.

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

iam here online waiting to give you a full life reading today . know where you were, where you are and where your going! I’m online right now to take your call!

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Only 99 cent a min ! Come in and chat with me ;) blessings