Finances

over 5 years ago

I’m financially hurting right now. I’ve got bills coming in and an important event next month I’m suppose to attend. I’m so afraid I’m not going to be able to go. It involves my son. My business is moving slow right now I’ve got money coming in but not like I should have – (not like normal) do you see my needs being met and my business picking up in the next 1-3 weeks

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Join me if you want truth

over 5 years ago
masuma's photo

Masuma Badri (masuma)

62 posts

to get solutions how to improve your business … u can call me

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for today 15mins/$29, 20min/$39, 60min/$90 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight through spirit and details and all of your concerns . On line live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome to our message board, and im reading in your business and finances and to see that yes you are in a struggle for now but im seeing that there is a new door opening for you to true success and this will come to pass so im on line if you like to talk more.

over 5 years ago

I’d be happy to look, and also to access the best advice for you in the situation.