Better selection of men ? Quality of men ?

over 5 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

When will I ever come across a better selection of men ? The negativity is too much for me with these men coming at me! Starting to be unbothered with my love life at this point – I find no interest in my love life at this point.

over 5 years ago
masuma's photo

Masuma Badri (masuma)

62 posts

You can only attract what you are !!! so 1st you must learn to release the negativity in your thoughts and beliefs and come into a higher vibration to attract good men in your life … if you need help with releasing you can call me i am hypnotherapist … Thank You

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

The selection doesn’t come to you; you have to make the selection. So maybe you should change your approach on romantic connections and search/demand from your partner aspects that would make you happy and complete.

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME BECAUSE IT DOES MATTER TO YOU!

over 5 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

Divine it’s not that easy but working on that aspect

over 5 years ago

I can help, I am online now

over 5 years ago

Let’s look into this closely to get you to the next level.

~pmk

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello come to me for detail and true reading

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for today 15mins/$29, 20min/$39, 60min/$90 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on all of your concerns . I will give you the truth . On line live chat . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

hello dea and welcome and what im seeing in your guides is that this has been an on going issue a pattern that you cant seem to break. but what I do see that you can over come this pattern , im on line if you would like to talk.

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Only 99 cent a min ! Come in and chat with me ;) blessings