Fading love and second chances

over 5 years ago
karleee's photo

karleee

1 post

Recently (as in two days ago) my partner Daniel has opened up to me that he’s not as happy in this relationship as he used to be and we may not last depending on how his feelings play out. He said the first two months were the happiest he’s ever been but the past two months have not been so good. I don’t believe I’ve changed my actions or attitude in anyway but he did confess he wishes I was more social (he loves to go to the bar every Friday) so I offered to come with him each week to which he replied “that would be nice but since I’ve been unhappy for a while now, I’m not sure if we will get back to where we were and if that doesn’t happen we will need to end it.” So I’d really appreciate your advice and guidance and is there anything I could do to help? Will we work it out? He could have broken up with me outright the other night but instead said we will see how things go which to me says he is willing to try. Thankyou in advance for your support and help- blessed be ❤️

over 5 years ago
psychicspiritualistsantino123 didn't upload a photo

Love Advisor Santino (psychicspiritualistsantino123)

5 posts

Hello Karlee, I would love to help you with this. I currently am available, and I have a 10 dollar 15 minutes deal right now. Feel free to give me a call :)

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for today 15mins/$27, 20min/$37, 60min/$80 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you have feelings for him but something really need to be change.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
masuma's photo

Masuma Badri (masuma)

62 posts

That is really nice and matured of him to say that , and not break up instantly, i would suggest look into the relationship deeply and check what is it that you and him both jointly need to make a change in the relationship, also there is something in the relationship that you are unhappy about and hes catching on that vibe and projecting it outside in the relationship … if u need more help connect with me can help you out .. Thank you Love & Peace

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HEELO AND WELCOME TO BITWINE, I AVE OVER 40 YRS PLUS IN EVERY PSYCHIC FIELS INCLUDING LOVE AND LIFE COACHING MATTERS! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A ONE ON ONE SESSION WITH ME TODAY I CAN TAP BOTH INTO YOUR ENERGY AND HIS TO LET YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHATS GOING ON! YOU HAVE TRIED THE REST NOW TRY THE BEST! I DO NOT SUGAR COAT ANYTHING IN MY READINGS, I TELL YOU THE WAY IT IS NOT SOME FAIRY TALE!

over 5 years ago

Looks like a VERY strong connection between the two of you. Feel free to reach out.

~pmk

over 5 years ago

I can help, I am online now!

over 5 years ago

Hi Im Online Call Me 10.00 20 Mins

over 5 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi,Karlee,

He sounds insecure and uncertain to me,but that is something he can over come with a little effort. Lets do a reading and see what I can pick up on this and where it may lead you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Only 99 cent a min ! Come in and chat with me ;) blessings