Does this man just feel guilty?

over 5 years ago
wendywoo70 didn't upload a photo

wendywoo70

17 posts

I am searching for clarity over a difficult situation. I am receiving regular help and support from an old friend who briefly became a romantic interest and then back tracked. It is a very complicated situation and I really can’t understand his intentions. Does he just feel guilty for playing with my emotions and want want to see me doing better or is there more to this? Can anyone provide any detail, insight to help please, so I can see who may be a good person to offer regular good counsel in this situation and the direction of my life? My d.o.b is 26-02-1970.

over 5 years ago
masuma's photo

Masuma Badri (masuma)

62 posts

what i get is this man does not have any bad intentions for you , but there seem to be a communication issue between you both … if you wish to connect with me then call ..

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for today 15mins/$29, 20min/$39, 60min/$90 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are so much hurt and duel minded to take your love life but still have very soft corner for your love partner.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

I can provide you with a free brief description of this concern of yours. However, answers are only for paid sessions, so if you want a full detailed reading from me, don’t hesitate to take me in because I will provide you with details without any information needed. So, date of births, names and pictures are optional. I will also provide advice but it will be up to you to accept it or not. I am quick and non-judgemental. I am honest, so if you can’t handle the truth, don’t come to me. If I am not available in chat, please don’t hesitate to message me.

Much love and light, Blessings!

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and give you full insight and details through spirit and much more . I have specials today . On line live chat . I will give you the truth through spirit. Blessings

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and what im seeing in your path is yes theres been much going on with this man and yes he does have a guilty feelings. im on line if u want a session with me .

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IM ONLINE RIGHT NOW TO PROVIDE YOU WITH MORE INSIGHT AND CLAIRITY TO THIS.