Seeing Psychic Dream Interpretation?

over 5 years ago

Hi,

I had a disturbing dream last night, and I am hoping I can find some help to spell this one out of me. Sorry if you are members of multiple boards, I have posted on two other boards I found on google. I’m just hoping to get some answers and peace of mind. Last night, I had a very strange dream that has stuck with me all morning. It really freaked me out after I googled what it could mean, and I am hoping some of you might have insight. My dream went like this: My best friend and I went to a psychic. My friend got read first, and the psychic pointed out troubles with her animals (that aren’t happening in real life) and other things. I remember getting emotional in my dream because the psychic was so accurate. Then the psychic read me. She said she was talking to a man I had stabbed, all the way to the handle. She also told me to avoid dark truck stops (or parking lots?). She then told me a few other things that I don’t remember, and I remember looking at a map about where I would be moving.. And then thinking in my dream to not stop at a truck stop (or parking lot). I have read that this could mean it will happen. I have read that this means my business ventures will fail. It’s really concerning me this morning. Does anyone have any idea?

over 5 years ago

Hi Clint I do dream interpretation please see my profile for details.

Thanks Psychic Dino

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you are so much worried to take this dream and many mix thoughts come into your mind which disturb you.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

come see me today for a interpretation of this dream, I have over 40 yrs exp. in all psychic fields and one of my specialty’s is dream interpretation. if you would like full reading details on this if I’m not avail by any chance simply make an appointment with me ,and I will get back yo you.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full insight on your dream and the interpretation of dream and much more . I see a lot through spirit . Come in and let me ease your mind . Blessings

over 5 years ago

*Hello Clint My Name Is Athena I have your answers to this dream and I would really like to discuss it a lot more with you..

over 5 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

I can provide you with a free brief description of this concern of yours. However, answers are only for paid sessions, so if you want a full detailed reading from me, don’t hesitate to take me in because I will provide you with details without any information needed. So, date of births, names and pictures are optional. I will also provide advice but it will be up to you to accept it or not. I am quick and non-judgemental. I am honest, so if you can’t handle the truth, don’t come to me. If I am not available in chat, please don’t hesitate to message me.

Much love and light, Blessings!