Time goes by

over 5 years ago
biggreeneyes didn't upload a photo

Ann (biggreeneyes)

148 posts

I’m so tired of being alone. My kids are grown and moved away and all I want is to find a companion in life to enjoy life with. It’s hard to see everyone so happy and loving life with a partner. I’m comfortable with being alone it’s just time to have someone. Thought I found him – but he turned on me and won’t allow us to grow. So I started talking to another man and he’s going thru a divorce. When will I be happy and in love and in a romantic loving relationship again with someone who means it?

over 5 years ago
lostone32 didn't upload a photo

lostone32

19 posts

Join the club. I am still waiting…

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for today 15mins/$29, 20min/$39, 60min/$90 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you and look into spirit and see when love will go forward and you can be happy . I see a lot through spirit . On line now . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

I can provide you with a free brief description of this concern of yours. However, answers are only for paid sessions, so if you want a full detailed reading from me, don’t hesitate to take me in because I will provide you with details without any information needed. So, date of births, names and pictures are optional. I will also provide advice but it will be up to you to accept it or not. I am quick and non-judgemental. I am honest, so if you can’t handle the truth, don’t come to me. If I am not available in chat, please don’t hesitate to message me.

Much love and light, Blessings!

over 5 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

I can take a look for you to see when you will be in a relationship.

-Hazel Waters