Deep issues

over 5 years ago

Before anyone says it’s retrograde- he wanted to see me tonight I actually packed to go visit him o THEN I told him, if I come to visit him “ we wouldn’t have sex” he then said, if your coming to talk about moving in with me – I’m not changing my mind. So here I sit. I have an understanding heart & know about his upbringing. It’s heartbreaking. I think his attitude/ demeanor is from that. He pushes away. Funny though we’ve messaged more the past couple days then we ever have. He is showing me consistency. How can I help this poor man open up and see I’m not like his horrible mom was who left him at 8-9 years old and those horrible kids who made fun of him in school. He’s a good person but messed up. Wasn’t ever loved healthy in a loving home as a child. How do I help him get past his fears that he swears he doesn’t have?

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and what I see in your guides is that there is confusion around you and him and there is a stumbling block in his path but im on line if u want a session with me.

over 5 years ago

How can you show him? You can’t. That is not your job. That is the issue with the “savior”complex. He needs a professional tohelp him get passed those horrible things. Sure you can love him, but loving him is not enough. That is why there are so many broken relationships. I’m sure he’ a lovely person, but you loving him is NOT going to fix him. He’s messed up as you say. If he is telling you he doesn’t have fears you cannot force him into seeing them. I’m not being harsh, just honesty and saving you the heartache. Love is not enough. He needs help. If he doesn’t think he needs it then nothing will change. I’d be happy to talk to you about this in detail, but please, do yourelf a favor, don’t think your love is fix a broken man….esp if he can’t admit he’s broken.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for today 15mins/$29, 20min/$39, 60min/$90 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead , I see a lot through spirit and much more around you and why he doesn’t want you move in with him . I will give you the truth . I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

I can provide you with a free brief description of this concern of yours. However, answers are only for paid sessions, so if you want a full detailed reading from me, don’t hesitate to take me in because I will provide you with details without any information needed. So, date of births, names and pictures are optional. I will also provide advice but it will be up to you to accept it or not. I am quick and non-judgemental. I am honest, so if you can’t handle the truth, don’t come to me. If I am not available in chat, please don’t hesitate to message me.

Much love and light, Blessings!