Help

over 5 years ago
simonerazz's photo

simonerazz

14 posts

Is there a child intending to come to me? I feel another aura around me. Im just wondering what it could be.

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Hi! We can take a look together.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into your spirit and see what is ahead around a child coming in . I will give you the truth what spirit show . On line now -Live chat . I have specials today. Blessings

over 5 years ago
vivian23 didn't upload a photo

Clarity in 1 Reading (vivian23)

23 posts

hi love, I specialize in past present an future I am a certified psychic advisor , I have plenty of specials and promotions if u would be interested , u could call me I’m online now if you’d like :)

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and your spirit guides are showing that it is not a child but some one from the past that is to come to you, im on line.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for today 15mins/$29, 20min/$39, 60min/$90 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

I can provide you with a free brief description of this concern of yours. However, answers are only for paid sessions, so if you want a full detailed reading from me, don’t hesitate to take me in because I will provide you with details without any information needed. So, date of births, names and pictures are optional. I will also provide advice but it will be up to you to accept it or not. I am quick and non-judgemental. I am honest, so if you can’t handle the truth, don’t come to me. If I am not available in chat, please don’t hesitate to message me.

Much love and light, Blessings!

over 5 years ago
hazelwaters's photo

hazelwaters

234 posts

I can check for you to see if you will be pregnant soon and if so the gender as well.

-Hazel Waters