Love

over 5 years ago
melly720 didn't upload a photo

melly720

4 posts

Will my ex Brad ever make a move to get back together? Th

over 5 years ago

hello dear and welcome and what I see today is that some one from the past is to come in your present time to try to reconcile with you so yes , and if you want a session with me im on line,

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if your ex will make a move to get back together through spirit and see what this thoughts are toward you for the future . On line now Live chat , I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for today 15mins/$29, 20min/$39, 60min/$90 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
missmau's photo

Miss Mau (missmau)

106 posts

Hi Melly! I would be happy to take a look on the development of your connection with Brad.

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY AS IM AVAIL TO TAKE YOUR CALL

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you want to get him back but things are not going smooth.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you