Relationship

over 5 years ago

I havn’t heard from a person I started dating since Monday Morning his name is Akim 11/20/1975 mines is Evonne 04/18/1978 is he done with me will he contacted me if so when if not let me know so I can move on

over 5 years ago
lollitalace didn't upload a photo

Advisor Lilliana (lollitalace)

4 posts

contact me now full life love and career reading

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for today 15mins/$29, 20min/$39, 60min/$90 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit on your love life , and see if he is done or not . I will give you the truth through spirit and his thoughts toward you and much more . I have specials today . Come in and let me help you through what is ahead . Blessings

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear come to me for true reading

over 5 years ago
experthadi didn't upload a photo

Muhammad Imran (experthadi)

4 posts

Dear Soaplady, i check his energy that you should move on more detail please come to private.

over 5 years ago
accuratepsychicjane's photo

Psychic Jane (accuratepsychicjane)

124 posts

This man is very friendly for one and outgoing person, this man possibly make you very jealous (you can be a jealous person, especially in relationships and friendships) you hate to be alone.

You tend to be serious-minded but cheerful for the most part, so being that you are serious, this man isn’t. You need tasks that engage both your mind and your hands. He doesn’t and actually prefers the opposite. When he’s bored, he’s bored and can’t seem what to do about it. I also see that you possibly can be a proud person, your guides are trying to tell you to be ‘Proud” at the moment.

If you want to know more, please take me in a paid session. I can offer you a full detailed reading.