Could this be fate?

over 5 years ago

Wow… talk about timing. Just when I thought C wasn’t ever going to talk he opened up yesterday and communicated. We hashed out a lot of old memories and caught up on each other. He (was) someone that I adored years ago but was to stupid to realize what I had – when I had it. He married someone else. BUT, funny a couple months ago he seperated and I split with a man that I was with for over a year – and I never thought we would he was so good to me. But over a week ago he showed me his true colors when I needed him the most. I’m so glad C is back in my life (sort) of anyways. Is this fate? I always look for paths that “feel right” that’s why I’m in the job profession I’m in :). I listened to my heart and soul & never looked back and never regretted it. So thru the years I’ve searched for a partner that can give me that peace of mind. I’ve notuced since I opened my eyes and realized how wrongly I was treated – good things are coming in for me. Blessings. Greatful.

over 5 years ago

Hello, My name is Angie! I’d love to read for you. My $10 deals for today are 5 questions any topic also provides dates and timeframes!

Love And Light! xoxo

over 5 years ago

Hello, let me help you and give you full insight and details on your questions , on what is ahead for new romance and relationship for you . I will give you the truth and read the spirit to see if this person is worth it