I don't know what to do is love?

over 5 years ago

I’m really confused and don’t know really what to do I really love my partner 05/02/1972 very much but sometimes he confuses me it’s like sometimes he wants to love me and then sometimes he don’t and I’m so confused on this I know I have to make a decision soon but I’m I a fool for loving this man he is a soulmate for me I’m lost.

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead and changes , and give you full insight and details on this love situation . I will give you the truth and much more ., I have specials today . On line now live chat . Blessings

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love this guy very much and want to be with him but things are not going smooth between both of you.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear come to me for true reading about him,about his thinking for you,join me for detail reading

over 5 years ago
angel_eyes_psychic didn't upload a photo

angel_eyes_psychic

50 posts

Hello I just finished reading your topic and I will be glad to help you. I specialize in all matters pick up all energies and clear all auras. I’m offering a $10 deal for 20 minutes all questions will be answered. I look forward to hearing from you soon!