Will he come back or not?!

over 5 years ago
tanjas didn't upload a photo

Bbb (tanjas)

4 posts

Me and my boyfriend broke up about 6 months ago, but even so he still wanted to see me everyday and stayed weekends with me, but he was in another relationship. He told me he didnt Care what she thought. But now he has blocked me from everything and i havent heard or seen him in a long time. But i have been told that he is unhappy in his current relationship because he misses me and still loves me. So Will he ever come back and give us another change and stay for good this time.

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you still connected with each other and you want to be with him.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, let me look into your concerns on this person and give you full insight and details through spirit and much more .truth I will give you the I have specials today . Blessings

over 5 years ago
psychiclana's photo

lana rose (psychiclana)

71 posts

these are the list of my prices I have a love reading its 25 dollars for 45 minutes its the most popular reading for an additional 5 dollars it will include career and 5 additional minutes any time not used can be saved I have my most strongest reading 125 it has 2 days worth of free minutes plus 1 chakra balancing or 1 meditation i have a 2 line tarot spread for 10 dollars it answers 2 questions I have a half deck tarot for 45 and a full deck tarot for 75 theirs not time limit on the tarot readings because it depends on how much the cards reveal I have a 15 dollar for 15 minute reading and a in depth 225 past life reading

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

hello it shows that he’s in between feelings and it shows that he’s being influanceed and taunted a lot! call me today for more insight. specializing in love and relationships/family issues ect.

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear please join me for accurate detail about his feeling,when he come to you ?and what is his thinking now and why he blocked you,i am waiting you

over 5 years ago
angel_eyes_psychic didn't upload a photo

angel_eyes_psychic

50 posts

Hello I just finished reading your topic and I will be glad to help you. I specialize in all matters pick up all energies and clear all auras. I’m offering a $10 deal for 20 minutes all questions will be answered. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

over 5 years ago
tanjas didn't upload a photo

Bbb (tanjas)

4 posts

I am just really confussed, because alot of advisors have told me that he misses me and that he still loves me and he wants to comes back and have a relationship with me. But if he misses me and loves me then why doesnt he leaves this Girl he is with and contact me again? I dont know what to Think anymore. Does he love me and does he want to come back and have a commited relationship with me.

over 5 years ago

im online call me chat soon XO.