My son....

over 5 years ago

Why hasn’t he replied back to my Text today? He leaves to join the military at the end of this month. I’m crying right now hurt he hasn’t replied back I invited him to dinner and wanted to talk about the details of him leaving. – but nothing. My daughter is always negative when it comes to plans to show respect to him- where did I go wrong as a parent to raise them to be this way? I’m confused as to why nothing from him. Someone please help

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear i see they are not doing well but thing will change come to me i will be pleased to assist you

over 5 years ago

Hello, I’m so sorry . Now I will look into spirit and see when he is going to contact you and come to dinner so you and him can talk . I will give you the truth . and much more .Live chat . I have specials today. Come in and let me ease your concerns . Blessings

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I want to tell you something but not here in the forum.Message is free of cost.I am waiting for your message.Thank you

God bless you

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

WILLOW DON’T WORRY HE’S OK! CALL ME .

over 5 years ago
misstina didn't upload a photo

misstina

7 posts

Hi. My name is Miss Tina. I am an ACCURATE, HONEST, NON-JUDGMENTAL Gifted Psychic, Empath, Clairvoyant & Dream Interpreter with over 20 years exp. who provides compassionate readings & insightful advice on all aspects of your life.

I would be happy to provide you with the answers you are seeking and also more in depth clarity about your situation. PLEASE CONNECT WITH ME. I’m ONLINE NOW.

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

Only 99 cent a min, would be happy to do this reading for you ! Come see me !

over 5 years ago

Update: thank you all for responding first off…. as a mom I was very worried over him that night I wrote this…. I had dinner with my kids tonight. (Friday) it was going good but he said something’s that hurt me…. not sure if I’ll get to see him anymore he acts like he doesn’t want anything else to do with me. His grandparents have meddled into his older teenage life and I was told, in secrete they told my son a huge lie about me toget him to hate me.this was years ago. My son has distanced himself ever since. Now with him leaving out soon to join him the military … I’m afraid he won’t have anything to do with me anymore he’s got a gf that the grandparents apperntly have met and has treated her like family. I’m happy for him that he’s found someone but hurt that he acts like he doesn’t want me but I resent the grandparents for the way there have manipulated him to this point but he doesn’t see that.

over 5 years ago
psychic_lucas didn't upload a photo

★Dr.Lucas Delvecchio★ (psychic_lucas)

67 posts

I will take it from here , Willow, your son can never hate you, first and foremost. this is spiritual warfare. Secondly, you gave birth to him and so you and him share a spiritual connection, Yes he is Stubborn,Naive and a bit blind, but he can never hate nor forget his creator, his problem is he is disappointed and he expected you to continue to support him a certain way. He is still that same kid you held in your arms : ) Also as a master empath I feel the reason why again he clings to his GF, is because he needs emotional support, as I mentioned he is without. So I can give you a more detailed reading dear, because through my abilities I don’t require much information just your DOB and his and I can sync to his spirit and yours and reconnect you both together. I will also use my Tarot to be a bit more descriptive in the month outlook to come for you. I look forward to hearing from you , Oh btw. I will have a fabulous special only and exclusively for you . Just mention this when you call me dear. I’m always here : )

over 5 years ago

Thank you Lucas but I feel I always was there emotionally for him until he turned on me – due to his grandparents. After that incident I could never forget what he did. I love him and always will and my heart hurts that he has been played like a pawn in that family but part of me believes he knows how they are. I use to warn him. The gf ihave yet to meet and the grandparents have. I know he won’t forget me but to see his friends be so close to their moms hurts.. because he just doesn’t show emotion. To be brought up fatherless most his life- I did the best I could when his dad died. Maybe one day he will see that.

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

hi willow, how are you today. iam not gonna try to convince you to come talk to me for a reading, but I want to share something with you, this emptiness between you and your son will go away but not yet. see, willow, I feel for you and as a mom I know how your heart hurts for your boy. what other’s put into his head may God forgive them for that poison. but be rest assured that they will have to answer to God for their actions dear. and also, your son may know all about how they are but he needed to see and belive it or not still needs to see more of what they are all about. so it will be a time he’ll come back to mama.

over 5 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello, my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young as well as read relationships. I also offer readings on pets that are alive or that have passed on. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a very adolescent age. If you are skeptical that is okay but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 06/18/18-06/25/18!!!! $$$ OFF MY 10, 15, 20, 30,45, AND 60 MINUTE READINGS. JUNE Specials! No refunds.

over 5 years ago
psychic_lucas didn't upload a photo

★Dr.Lucas Delvecchio★ (psychic_lucas)

67 posts

To my dear Willow,

I apologize if it seemed I was against you, I was just explaining what I feel through his spirit. I know how you feel as a mom, of course I'm a guy,lol but I mean what your going through in that aspect .. it does hurt not seeing your family and the separation and then  to see other people with what you could of had personally as a family. Talk with Miss Tula. As a master empath I feel Tula can truly help you. Tula is a healer in matters and will not sugar coat things either. Your in good hands I feel. I wish you the best Willow. I grant you the ability to feel love and peace and serenity..

Sincerely , Dr. Lucas Delvecchio

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials for today 10min/$19, 20min/$39, 60min/$90 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️