Will Landrey ever talk to me again?

over 5 years ago
katiunicorn didn't upload a photo

katiunicorn

2 posts

A long time ago, Landrey and I were best friends, but I really messed up and got in a fight with Landrey. He’s blocked me because I was so toxic, I vented wayyyy too much, and he got scared. I’ve moved on and realized my mistakes. I’ve deeply apologize to him, but I understand he finally took a step back. I just miss him though. Does he ever think about me? Does he miss me? Will he ever reach out to me? Also I don’t remember his birthdate but I believe in May or March, he is also trans, he was born a female. My dob is 06/06/04, my name is Caitlyn and yeah.

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello i appreciate your feeling towards your friend and you realize your mistake but don’t worry and join me i will tell you what happen next

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you love him so much and want to be with him but things are not going smooth between both of you.But I see there is potential.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what this thoughts are and feelings , if he will ever contact you . I will give you the truth and much more . and how to win him back . I have specials today . On live chat . I know I can ease your mind . Blessings

over 5 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

confused about your relationship?STOP UNWANTED SEPARATIONS!restore love in your life INPRESSIVELY ACCURATE DETAILS TIME FRAMES.HEART2HEART healing.remote viewing know all now