English (Change)

Is this my soulmate 05/02/1972 is the one?

20 days ago

05/02/1972 I been talking to my partner for a year now it’s been about a year I’m just wondering where do I leave to in this relationship I just need some guidance and understanding of the matter feel quite lost? No matter how much I try I can’t just give up on him it’s just something about him that clicks with me.

20 days ago

iam online if you would like a one on one session.

20 days ago

Hello dear,come to me for accurate and true guideline i am here for your assistance

19 days ago

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

19 days ago
meztli's photo

Meztli (meztli)

30 posts

Hi dear Teanna:

If you are feeling this “click” is probable because there is something more than you are experiencing with him or something special that you need to share for life time.

Celtic Tarot will certainly guide you through the entire vision of your relationship and if you are meant to be together and how.

As for 10 deal for a general view.

Kiss.

17 days ago

I would be happy to do this reading for you. Please contact me vip chat . My special is ten mins for ten dollars ;) today !

17 days ago

Theres’s something in his heart that you just see that no other man has dear, and you are very fortunate to have met him, but you need him to wake up and see how lucky he is to have you. Call me now i am here for you.

17 days ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 20 mins-$38,30min/$55 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

17 days ago

Hi, Teanna! I’m sorry that you’re having a difficult time. I’m sure I can help you with the insight and healing energy you need. Running a special right now: 10 minutes for $15, or $4.99 a minute. Namaste. :)

16 days ago

Hello, let me give you the truth what in his spirit , if he will ask you for marriage or not and future . On line now -Live chat . i will tell you when. I have specials today . Come in and let me ease your mind . Blessings

16 days ago

hi dear I am picking up very strong vibrations from you and this person I see that there is a lot of hot and cold energy being distributed from him but I am seeing there is a lot of negative energy from a third party clouding his mind contact me now so we can discuss this more privately

15 days ago

Hi there I read over your topic, and I will gladly look into this for you I can pick up energies, read tarot cards and also chakra healing if that’s something you’re interested in Click the chat on my profile I look forward to hearing from you soon!

7 days ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see if this is the right one for you and see what his thoughts are toward you for the future . On line now -Live chat – I have specials today . I will give you the truth and much more On love and romance . Blessings

4 days ago

Hi. My name is Miss Tina. I am an ACCURATE, HONEST, NON-JUDGMENTAL Gifted Psychic, Empath, Clairvoyant & Dream Interpreter with over 20 years exp. who provides compassionate readings & insightful advice on all aspects of your life.

I would be happy to provide you with the answers you are seeking and also more in depth clarity about your situation. PLEASE CONNECT WITH ME. I’m ONLINE NOW.