Love life? Soulmate?

over 5 years ago
loveandlight00's photo

loveandlight00

380 posts

What to expect for my love life this year? Soulmate?

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you , and have a special running this wk for everyone ten mins for ten dollars, so join me for a reading today !

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me help you right away on all of of your love concerns for the future I read the spirit of a person and see what spirit show for the future around love and commit and more . I have specials today . On line now -Live chat . I know I can help you . Blessings

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Amazing dear join me for detail about your love life.i am here to tell you very true

over 5 years ago

I am here for you and I know exactly what will happen next my dear, call me now, i know you just need to spend your life with someone special finally and feel cherished. I am here for you :)

over 5 years ago

Hi there!

I’d be happy to chat with you and give you an idea of what’s coming up in the year to come.

Bright blessings, Pixie :)

over 5 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect.

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 15min/$28,20 mins-$35,30min/$55 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
meztli's photo

Meztli (meztli)

62 posts

Hi my dear.

Sometimes is better do not expect anything but let the life gives you good surprises!

Let me serve you giving the guiadance you need in order to get what you wish for life time.

Kiss

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

Hi you can call me today for a session if you would like more insight to this situation. today ONLY, iam offering a special of $5.00 for 5 min then reg price reading after. so, call me today for insight and guidance.

over 5 years ago
light4you's photo

Jodie (light4you)

1268 posts

I would be happy to do this reading for you. Please contact me vip chat . My special is ten mins for ten dollars ;) today !