very confused

over 5 years ago
traciel79 didn't upload a photo

traciel79

1 post

I miss my ex fiancee so much , I have been told he will have regret and try to return and it will be up to me…im starting to get discouraged as to what to believe ..

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INSIGHT. AND YES HE DOES HAVE REGRETS, HOWEVER…...

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Hello dear come to me about accurate reading about your issue

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you still have feelings for him but there is unseen distance between both of you.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me give you full insight and see what the spirit show of this man thoughts of returning and contacting you . I will give you the truth if he will or not . On line now -Live chat -Live chat . I have specials today Blessings

over 5 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 20 mins-$37,30min/$55 or pay per min $1.99 plus free angel healing!! !Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 5 years ago
psychicsky didn't upload a photo

Psychic Sky (psychicsky)

114 posts

i do feel that things will be into your hands, because this person hasn’t been showing their emotions, you’ve always been by their side, ready when they are, it is now their turn to show you that type of effort. contact me to look further into this :)