Vengeful Ex

over 5 years ago
oceania's photo

oceania

1 post

Hi guys. My ex took revenge on me last year by dating a new girl. Im still sad n very upset about it but i’d be lying if i said i didnt want him back. He keeps viewing my statuses n i dnt know why. I feel like he’s my soulmate… dnt knw if im stupid thinking like this… will he ever contact me again ?

over 5 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I see you still in love with him and have very soft corner in the depth of your heart.I will check for you and tell you more about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 5 years ago

Hello, Let me look into the spirit and see if you and him will be ever be together again , and he change toward you . I will give you the truth and much more and when . I have specials today . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 5 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Yes dear he will be your but you need to do some thing for him,come to me for true reading

over 5 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

IF YOU WOULD LIKE A ONE ON ONE SESSION WITH ME TODAY, FEEL FREE TO CALL ME AND LET ME HELP YOU TO BE RELEASED FROM THIS BONDAGE YOUR IN, THE FUTURE HOLDS PROMISING, BUT IT IS YOU THAT MUST REACH FOR YOUR STAR.